Wednesday, April 3, 2013

California Days



Theme: ' California State of Mind ' - West Coast girl , pier, ocean and blue skies.
My client, Vincent Nguyen came in to add to a collection of tattoo art from Jun Cha and  Lil B.





Erik Deharo, my good friend requested this OG Abel piece. I am amazed by how OG Abel can make his ideas come to life with his notable skills on the Illustrator application.  He reminds me of a triple threat; illustrator, designer, graffiti artist.

"Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask how creative people did something they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while." - Steve Jobs



In God I Trust




Dean of North Hollywood came in to get this Geisha girl, a piece to signify his Mother.


Starting on this Virgin Mary illustration. Pencil on paper

"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" - Michelangelo



Berny from the OC stopped by to complete his Jesus piece.  Two session process




NorWalK on the homie David Abuchon.  In California, the representation of your neighborhood never dies.





My good friend and aspiring artist, Sergio's turn in the chair

"Welcome to the Heavens"